Where to find us
We are at the western flank of the Masai Mara National Reserve, surrounded by bushland ('osero' in Maa), set among hills and ridges. At a height of 1,830m (6,000ft) above sea level, we are approximately 165km west of Nairobi (220km by road), and a few kilometres inside the Sekenani Gate to the National Reserve.
Travel By Air
• Several flights daily with Air Kenya or Safarilink - about 45 minutes from Nairobi Wilson Airport - arriving in luxury at Keekorok Airstrip
• Meet and transfer to Osero - about 25 minutes drive, and usually game-viewing too
Travel By Road:
• With a Tour Vehicle or Self-drive. A 4-6 hour 'safari' depending on conditions - contact us for detailed directions
• If travelling from Nairobi, come via Mai Mahiu - Narok - Sekenani
• Turn first left after the Sekenani gate and left again after the police post
• Approximately 6km after the Sekenani gate follow the sign to Osero
Our geographic co-ordinates are: S 1°33'17", E 35°22'5"