Terms and Conditions
Bookings and payment are needed ahead of arrival so that arrangements are made for staff and provisions - ensuring that the high levels of service, comfort and luxury are maintained. Cancellations may result in costs not being covered; hence the need for payment in advance.
- Upon confirmation, a 30% down payment is required to secure the booking;
- The balance becomes due six weeks (40 days) prior to arrival;
- If the balance is not paid at this time, and alternative arrangements have not been made, the deposit may be forfeit;
- In the event of cancellation, or if the balance is not paid when due, and advance notice of this has not been given, the deposit will be lost. However, in the event that sufficient notice has been given for replacement bookings to be taken, it will be able to be applied to future bookings;
- Cancellation within 40 days of scheduled arrival will result in loss of the amount paid. In this case, 50% of the amount will be able to be applied to future bookings;
- Change of dates:
- We will make every effort to accommodate a change of dates, at no additional cost, if sufficient notice is given. In the event that additional cost are incurred, these will be passed on to the client;
- For additional services, such as Balloon Safaris - provided by specialist companies, Special Excursions etc, please enquire about details of price and availability.