Osero"s well-appointed rooms are furnished to a high standard of luxury, yet surrounded by canvas rather than brick or stone - a truly enthralling close to nature experience
- The rooms are set well apart from each other and the main guest area
- Each has four-poster bed or beds, on polished wood floor, surrounded by canvas
- Each also has a fully-tiled bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower
- The spacious interior is ideal for quiet relaxation
- While out on the raised terrace one can enjoy the natural surrounds
Guest rooms are spacious and well furnished, but retain the authenticity of being under canvas. Bedrooms have polished wood floors and luxurious king-size or twin beds.
Bathrooms are large, modern, fully-tiled luxury en-suites with double vanity sinks, large showers / bath, toilet and complimentary toiletries.
At the entrance of every room is a terrace from which guests can contemplate the surrounding wilderness, while relaxing or recounting the day's adventures
Osero's attention to details helps to ensure comfort and satisfaction while in the room and around the camp