Location - How to get here
Where to find us
We are at the western flank of the Masai Mara National Reserve, surrounded by bushland ('osero' in Maa), set among hills and ridges. At a height of 1,830m (6,000ft) above sea level, we are approximately 165km west of Nairobi (220km by road), and a few kilometres inside the Sekenani Gate to the National Reserve.
Travel By Air
• Several flights daily with Air Kenya or Safarilink - about 45 minutes from Nairobi Wilson Airport - arriving in luxury at Keekorok Airstrip
• Meet and transfer to Osero - about 25 minutes drive, and usually game-viewing too
Travel By Road:
• With a Tour Vehicle or Self-drive. A 4-6 hour 'safari' depending on conditions - contact us for detailed directions
• If travelling from Nairobi, come via Mai Mahiu - Narok - Sekenani
• Turn first left after the Sekenani gate and left again after the police post
• Approximately 6km after the Sekenani gate follow the sign to Osero
Our geographic co-ordinates are: S 1°33'17", E 35°22'5"